Ginga Tropical Show, Samba Class plus amazing Rio City lights (with optional dinner)
|Ginga Tropical Show|
|Price per person (without dinner)||USD $104.99
|Price per person (with dinner included)||USD $129.99
|Deposit per person USD 50.00|
Come to watch a show that combines Brazilian diversity and culture with its rich colors and music. Also have a small taste of how they dance during Carnaval with a samba class, adding a plus of the amazing Rio city lights, making it a memorable time.
After the pick up at the Hotel, we will take you to Ginga Tropical, a multicultural Brazilian show that combines diversity and culture and takes a rhythmic tour through the whole brazilian land, including Lambada, Carimbó, Xaxado, Forró, Frevo, Maculelê, Capoeira, Bossa Nova, Samba de Gafieira, the worldwide known Carnaval with its fantastic drummers and beautiful dancers in a breathtaking show, and much more.
Including in the show you also will have a 30 min Samba class when you will be able to shake your body and release some energy having a small taste about what happens during Carnaval.
After the show we will take you to a short city tour around town to see the amazing lights that shine in Rio de Janeiro at night and transform the landscape, letting the city extremely marvelous.
If desired, a dinner can be included before the show in a traditional Brazilian restaurant.
|Tour availability: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday|
Without dinner approximately 3 hours
With dinner included approximately 4 /4,5 hours
● Professional guide
● Entrance fees
● Hotel pickup and drop-off
● Small group tour
● Transport by air-conditioned minivan or car
● Food (unless booked with dinner included)
● Minimum of 2 people required
● Optional dinner if requested during booking including main plate and desert but not drinks
|Price per person (without dinner): USD $104.99
Price per person (with dinner included): USD $129.99
* Deposit required of US $50.00 per person (non refundable).
Please pay the remaining amount in cash (American Dollars or equivalent in Brazilian currency, Reais), to your tour guide on the day of your tour.
- Early Access – Corcovado Express
- Corcovado & Sugar Loaf
- Historical Rio Walking
- Rio Walking Tour
- Olympic Boulevard
- Full Day Carioca Tropical
- Downtown Rio
- Maracanã Behind The Scenes
- Brazilian Passion
- You decide where to go and what to see. Our tours are Taylor-made for you. - No matter how many people you are, we have the appropriate vehicle for your need.
Carioca Tropical - Tour Operator
Rua Siqueira Campos, 143 - Bloco A - apto 501 CEP: 22031-071 - Copacabana - Rio Janeiro- RJ - Brasil
Tel.: RJ - +55 (21) 2547-6327 - +55 (21) 2256-6273
Cel.: 55 21 98619-0708